Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

10.8.10

Regrettt ):

Hey (:

           Well, just came back from 3D class outing, or Half-3D class outing? LOL.... Well alright, i'm damn freaking tired now so i doubt this post would be long or focused.

            The outing..... what can i say...? It was kinda... anti-climax?? Like damn freaking boring la fuck .__. Sigh... wasted like my whole day outside doing nothing but cycling, skating and shit. Nothing much to talk about since i'm so damn tired.

             I'm still quite sick and my whole body aches and cramps at the slightest strain. Fuck life. Quite emo now LOL. Shall not post more if not i might ramble onto something i didn't wanna say.

             Bye.

Quote : Fuck You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: