Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

1.8.10

My own words.

Confusion and depression.

             Hey. Second post for the day, and i guess this blog is getting so damn draggy with all the hulla haboo emo-ish posts. What to do? It kinda helps a little, the way this blog lifts the weight off slightly.

            Going over to Andrew's house again tonight, sleeping over. Wonder what we're going to do apart from studying, hahas. Its not going to be a long night anyway. So, i guess its study, chat and play PSP.

            Sigh. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Don't feel like doing shit. Just want to lie back, relax and just.... think. Life is still horridly.... blatant. Everything is so direct as it comes. I feel oppressed.

            Oh well, enough moaning. I guess i shall go and rest now. Post tomorrow. Bye.

Quote : Cruel love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: