Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.8.10

I'm glad i made that decision (:

Hey (:

          Had choir today (: It was kinda...... stressful? And sad to say i think i'm losing motivation... Well, everything is playing odds against me, so its kinda expected..... .__.

          Had some fun after choir though, played a lot and had lunch with my friends. Cool people they are, really. (: Going over to andrew's house for the night later and then making my way to SSCC for Male Chorus Consort practice myself at about 2 tomorrow (:

          Wonder what i'm going to do till then.... not much i would say. I don't have much to do anyway (: Hahas... yea.... So i guess thats it, actually i might not be going over. I'll see how (:

          Yea, i'm really tired now so i think i'll take a rest or do something before deciding (: My dog is running around the house now! His damn cuuuuuuteeee!! :D Hahas [:

          Bye (:

Quote : Try to lift my spirits up when theres no point in grieving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: