Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.8.10

Holidays ROCK!! :D

Hello! (:

           Urgh bad start to the post the 'HELLO' portion is slightly lower than it should be!! ): LOL, lame much! :P HAHA :D Yes my mood is kinda great (: But its been tough on my mental self having to shrug off 'stuff' everytime it comes to my mind! .__. Oh well, i'll do it :D Good things come to those who wait (:

          Anyways, still at andrew's house and i just bathed and all. Gonna leave at about...1.30 ? Yupyup! :D For Vocal Consort, but i think i'm gonna screw uppp! ): Cause i'm like feeling really heaty now and i have a headache, the type that aches the moment i move my head a lil. ): Life SUCKS!! LOL.

          Yeap, and right now i'm gonna do something special for some one! :D Hahahas, cause she did too so its just right since she was there for me when i was down! (: REMEMBER TO READ YOUR MESSAGES!! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE! :D HAHA [: [:
         If not, i guess thats it. I shall be off now, gotta spend my time wisely cause andrew wants the com for himself! LOL, i'm kinda so i shall let :P

          Alright, BYE! [: [:

Quote : I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: