Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.8.10

Ahh!!

Hellos (:

              Well what can i say?? Today was fun! :D HAHA [: Woke up at like 8+ and checked my messages before going to the toilet :P LOL, its like damn weird laaa i just woke up like that .__. Well, i went back to sleep and when i woke up it was to a text from Cheryl saying "Where are you??". I was like staring at the message blankly before calling her LOL. Turns out they forgot to tell me the timing to meet and they thought they told me LOL. Lame much!! I quickly prep-ed up and rushed off to meet them (:

              They had to ask me for help regarding their project work haha so we met at long john silver's and ate there while doing project. Hanging out with my classmates is mad fun man!! Hahahas, We joked a lot apart from  doing the project proper and i'm glad to say i helped out a lot! Cheryl is going to treat me something when i ask for it :P LOL. :D And i hope Sarah recovers soon!! :D

               Yeap if not i think i shall go slack noww. I don't have anything to do at home, its so boring  .___. Well, normal i guess! (: Ahahahs, i shall FIND something to do :P Nothing spectacular happened recently, ahahhas. Theres a class outing tomorrow but at the same time tomorrow is the last day before school reopens and i want it to come but i don't want it to come at the same time! ): Oh god i feel so foolish LOL. .__. I guess i shall end here! Cya all soon!! :D

                BYE! [: [:

Quote : Life's been great without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: