Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.7.10

TIRING AHH!!! ):

Hihihi :D

             GOOD GOD OKAY!!! Freaking today was like worst than HELL. ): Hahahas, but still there were good things that came out of it uh. I'm so glad you're much better now, please don't worry about me laaa i'll definitely be fine because you wanted me to :D So anyways, lets get down to main part of the post :D

              Work is piling up really rapidly. And i made a bad mistake not finishing my chinese letter damn it ): Now its one of the unfinished assignments i have and i absolutely HATE chinese !! ): Hahas, so anyways. I really have to finish up soon i think. But i should give myself plenty of rest as well if not nothing is going to work out well hahahas :D

              Choir is really tiring. I just came back from practice today. Yes, it ended at late night. And we were like going up and down and staying at the rehearsal location for only half an hour.... .___. Sigh... LAME! :P

              Yup so i figured that this feeling thats been tugging at my chest for so long is not so much negative. Its rather something positive. And like i want to hear what do you have to say to it, and all that (: So other than that, NOTHING ELSE IS BUGGING ME!!! :D

               GOODNIGHT AND BYE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: