Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

16.7.10

Superb day :D

Hello!! :D

               Slept REAL early last night because i needed to go school  REAL early to finish up chinese homework(which to forgetful me conveniently left in under the table in class).... so anyways, i was pretty awake throughout the day! :D

                School today was like FREAKING fun la! :D Filbert and I amazed like hell lotta people with our duo hahahas :D We're planning to participate in a show called X-factor(some sorta talent show on Teacher's Day)and will be incorporating Singing, Beatboxing, and Rapping as our main components :D We'll bringing something new to the stage, hopefully to amaze the audience. But most importantly, just to have lots of fun up there :D

                I shan't blog about my studies since its getting stagnant and boring -.- But i CAN say that life is improving/changing really quick now and its so fast pace i feel like i'm running to catch up. Get what i mean? I'm shagged easily nowadays. -shrug- Maybe its just me, but it could be that the days are really getting tiring...

                 NEVER MIND! :D Enough rambling :D I shall go chill out now! (: GOODBYE PEEPS! :D CYA! :D

Quote : I know naught defeat, only thy strength to pull through, no deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: