Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

31.7.10

Still thinking about you.

Hey (:

           Hmm... what can i say? Better than i expected (: Well, waking up was a chore for today. I didn't feel like it, guess i didn't sleep enough. Well, at least not enough for how much i've been sleeping for the past few days! HAHA (:

           So, woke up and made my way to School for choir practice. It was kinda fun hahahas. Mr Foong came so he literally 'taught me how to teach' LOL. Then he 'taught me how to conduct'. Some of  the interesting stuff :P And the choir was cooperative, although freaking noisy at some points but oh well i didn't get pissed off so thats good! (:

           Then i hung out with Kian Hwee and Andrew to lunch and then i went home. Took a super long nap until now, and i'm kinda feeling.... weird? Hahas, maybe its cause i'm alone at home and i've nothing to do...

            Sigh, and its not too good. I cried just now, again. Well, i guess its natural that she comes back into my thoughts when i've nothing to do right? And yea i'll just cry... Its like... sigh. Thinking back to how it all started and all, i wish i could turn back time... everything was just so sweet... I want to confess to her, again. Hahas (: I want her to confess to me too, again. (: I want everything to happen again, and i'll make it so much nicer.... i think i might cry again tonight... Sigh.

             Going over to andrew's house to camp. Should be able to enjoy myself. Bye.

Quote : I miss you, do you miss me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: