Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.7.10

Short thing to enjoy (:

            I startled up from where i sat at the far back of the classroom. Looking up with blurry eyes, i scanned my surroundings with a lazy look painted on my face. A not too pleasant view of students fooling around in the class premises greeted me. Bored by this common sight, i pushed my bulk up and proceeded out of the class.
            I strolled down the corridors to the assembly plaza with my hands slided smoothly into my pockets. My face was listless, void of emotions. I hung my head down without looking up to see where i was going. I guess people made way for me automatically, i had a murderer's mask on my face.
           I saw her. She was pacing with her friends. chatting mildly to them. Amidst the crowd, she didn't notice me. She was still as beautiful as i remembered her the last time i gazed upon her lovingly. I miss her smell, missed her touch. I miss her with the longing of one who would die for her. I traced my thoughts back to reality, and tore my head from her to continue walking towards the plaza solemnly.
           It had only been 2 days, and the pain was getting worst as the days drifted by. It tore at my heart, like my chest was splitting into two. But yet i knew i could never have her, she was so close yet so far. The distance was stretching with every passing moment. We loved each other but we couldn't be together. She was my sweet denied reality, and it hurt so bad knowing that i couldn't be with her.
           I felt alone, i felt empty. I wished my pain could end, i wish i could be free of this torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: