Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.7.10

School re-opening ):

Hellos! (:

            Yeap i'm feeling much better today. (: Woke up feeling a little uneasy because it was kinda late... but still it doesn't matter ! (: Immediately thought of her and i felt like we were drifting, the feeling seemed so eerie but then i reconsidered and no i guess we would still have limited communications(: So it didn't matter (:

             Bathed and went down to have my lunch. Then i moved off for Consort Auditions. And no, i'm already in i just went to watch and give prep talks :P Well, what can i say! :D I'm proud of some of my juniors, but also i send my deepest regards to some of the others( and no they aren't dead :P ) :) Really some of you guys performed really well and i'm very happy as a senior. But for those who didn't, don't give up! Your journey doesn't end here :D Consort opens auditions annually i think, so there is still a chance! (:

               Just came back, feeling a little tired but my mood is above average! :D Sent a message to her mum to try to request of something. Hope it works out well (: Anyways, i think i shall be slacking awhile before doing work later. I have to! HAHA! :P If not, i end my post here. I might be posting again later (: Wish you all a nice day! (: Bye! (:

Quote : Never give up, as i've said before (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: