Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

29.7.10

I guess i'm moving on.

Hey. (:

          Today was fairly okay. Well, not everything. Some people just had to go ahead and open his/her mouth too big and end up screwing other people's situation up. Oh well, i guess thats the reason why i detest some people. Anyway.

          Lessons were okay. Had a re-test for Pure Geog after school, and i lemme bet with you 100% that i'm going to fail. For sure, for sure and more 'for-sure's. Seriously man. How is anyone going to score without studying a single shit and then attempting a whole paper on Coasts??? Impossible. My fault i guess, but it doesn't matter its over and i don't give a shit about that anyway. Just have to study harder next time.

          Voice class was quite decent, my teacher is pumping me up for the exams... and i still haven't registered. What the damn. Theres like puny little time to do so and its so damn irritating. Everyday its stay back then stay back then stay back then stay back. Nothing seems to go right this days.

           Oh well, i guess i did have laughs and some real funny shit with some of my friends. And teaching Sarah and Maisarah Math is like a choreeee :P Hahahas! They just keep screaming on and on about how hungry they are! Gosh! LOL. (:

           Anyways, shall be off to rest and all now. I'm really tired with quite a naggy headache that has been persistently hagging me for freaking 1 week now. God i hate my life.

           Bye.

Quote : More than words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: