Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

2.5.10

:D

Heyheyhey "maureen" LOL okay that was lame :P

HI READERSSSSS :D:D:D:D

This few days has been generally good for me, i really like how its going.(:  Hope everything will resume as per normal or for the better. Sometimes as i review what has happened, i really feel that at times, i'm either really dumb or really nice. Hmm.... i only started becoming the latter this year. Its hard to describe how it feels to have a summary of my own life, but it feels really secure? On myself la. It makes me feel that i know myself so much better, that i know how MYSELF works. If you think about it, have any of you ever thought about how you yourself work. Its a magical thing, especially when you have logical theories about life. For me, i have them. And it really is logical. So much so that people older than me by 2 years find themselves less mature than me. Yea, its kinda cool isn't it? :D  Right, that was some 'sensible rambling' LOL. :P
I find myself SO much more understanding than other people, to be specific, other boyfriends. Today, Darling told me that she is siblings with a junior of ours. And that they say love you to each other and all.....well, imagine its another boyfriend hearing that, he would have been SO pissed. Honestly, i wasn't. At all. I feel, this is one point that should be greatly appreciated, and not taken advantage of in any manner. That the fact that i am like that is to be happy about it, and not use it to do more. (:  I am not saying my Baby is doing that, i'm driving this to everybody out there. That sometimes, a person being good is not for you to take advantage of it. Yea, i could have been disappointed, pissed and annoyed at Darling, but i wasn't. If you would want the reason, its Love.(:
Hmm, just ended a talk with my Baby, i miss her so...so....much. ):  I haven't been able to contact her via text either. So i always have to wait for phone calls ( which are pitifully short and never cease to be interrupted by the self-proclaimed al-mighty righteous elders ) to be able to talk to her.
I really miss her voice in person, i really miss her smiles, i really miss how she laughs, how she holds my hand, how we can meet up and be natural once per week. I really miss loving her in person, i really miss you my baby....but i told myself to stay happy for her (: Yea, i shouldn't let myself get affected too much, after all after exams i will have time with her :D Yea, i'm looking forward to that. (:
If not, i end my post here. Have to mug my history till mid-night again. .__. League of Nations, Treaty of Versailles, Stalin, seriously go screw your self up thanks :P

Bye and goodnight, sweet dreams to you(: 

My dearest(: You show me what its like to have meaning in life, i cannot express how much i appreciate you. Baby, i just love you. So much, i'll be with you for eternity(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: