Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.3.10

Thank You.

This post is for my Dear and for my JieJie only.(:
JieJie: Thank you for cheering me up. I know you must be thinking that im still emo and all but dun worry.im fine.at least for now. the problems arnt solved yet so i cant cheer up completely either.but im still very grateful for what u have done for me tonight(:
Dear: You have always been thr for me.Rain or Shine for me u have been thr for me. ur like my Sunshine,always making me smile and always giving me the strength to do things.Without you im half of what i am. Without you im  less of what i am. I will always love you dear.(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: