Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.3.10

Fucking Pissed.

Sup guys......
Thrs loads of stuff bugging me now and its really breaking me down by chunks day by day.Its like so freaking stressful to be having all these matters on me.Imagine your head being 20kg heavy.Thats the feeling.
Im being damn stressed up now.damn fuckup now. its like i cant do anything to help on whats going on yet i know its partly my fault. and thrs actually no one i can tell this to so that he/she can talk to me about it becuz i dun wanna spread whats going on anymore. its jus too bloody complex.
Right now,all i can say is i rather pay that $2391 to not go Italy. I know i shouldnt be having such an attitude but im still having it.im having internal conflicts within myself and i hate it. Its churning up my whole system and i cant put my mind at peace now.
I dun have anything to vent my stress.anger,frustration on and i feel so awkward walking around.Its like,im hollow. fuck this,seriously jus fuck this. Fuck the world.Fuck the person who created it.Fuck everything thats causing me this.
Fuck myself.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: