Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.2.10

-Sigh Of Relief-

Hihi earthlings:P
Me am back to post:D
Miss me?=p
okayokay.back to the post.TODAY WAS SUPER TIRING.
Choir was really hectic and super exhausting but i made it through in one piece=p Hmm,iv gotta say that i think the whole choir needs to make a 'wholesome' effort to improve as one and not just depend on any other row to do more. And i was pissed at the people who werent sure of their parts. So i was jus bottling up what i wanted to say becuz i know i dun have the right to speak up(: but i hope they will make a sincere effort to improve and clarify whatever doubts they have(:
But happy thing was,i had a great time with my Dear today.We went to Parkway with Andrew and Nazurah after choir and sourced for a handphone protector.Well the shops didnt have it so me and Dear went off to look at some straps.I helped Dear decide on one(cuz shes so indecisive):P <3 Then we went to Cotton On to look for shorts but didnt buy any.the cutting didnt suit Dear's legs(DUN WORRY UR STILL ****):P HAHA.
Then sent her home and made my way back as well:D
Have Consort tmr.another round of super hardcore practices coming up!!
BYEBYE!!! time to plan out how to survive:P
To Dear: dun be sorry about stuff like making me worry,its natural(: loveyou dear<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: